Wednesday, December 16, 2009

AVATAR... I have no idea what to expect!

I will be attending the midnight viewing of James Cameron's Avatar tonight...tomorrow morning...Friday...

I have mixed feelings going into this film. Part of me thinks it will suck like a $2 whore whom I gave $20, and the other part of me thinks it will be an enjoyable movie with thrills and laughs and all that stuffz the ads always say these movies have, and the third part of me just wants to find that whore (because I'm getting paid this weekend).

Anyway, since I may crank up the amount by which I critique games and movie and such, I will probably state what I thought of the film later in the weekend. I hope you are ready to listen!

For now, check bellow for Silhouettes by Swimming With Dolphins! I hope you enjoy as much as I do! ^_^

Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment