Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some Cool Things To Start Back Up The Blogging!

So, I am going to try to update more, so first here are some cool stuffs:

(1)


Swimming With Dolphins is the side project of Adam Young from Owl City. Silhouettes is a great single, combining a serene trance beat with smooth, sentimental lyrics and a strong melody. The other songs on the EP didn't excite me as much as this track, but they are still great. They seemed stand out as Owl City meets Daft Punk. Give them a listen.

(2)


DO IT!!!!!

(3)

Halo: Reach Trailer


I have yet to play Halo: ODST (It is a shame, I know), but that doesn't mean I can't pitch a tent for this little beauty right here! Reach looks great, though... I am not sure what kind of game it will be... or if it will be fun... But, I mean, it has to be BALLS-TO-THE-WALL-AWESOME, right?

Well, that is it for now! Time to go play Resistance: Fall Of Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment